Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving


Just a word about Thanksgiving. First of all, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family who are celebrating the American holiday of Thanksgiving Day today. Thanksgiving is a holiday about gratitude - something sometimes forgotten amidst our turkeys, stuffing and cranberry.

In the spirit of this holiday, I write today from Nong Khai, Thailand, a few things I am grateful for.

My family and friends who have inspired me and given me unconditional love and support and have encouraged my changes and adventures.

The little challenges I have faced that brought me to a point where I wanted to change my life.

This journey, where I have learned so much, seen good and bad, beautiful and ugly and have made amazing new friends in the process.

My education and upbringing that have given me so many opportunities and blessings millions of people in the world do not have.

Wishing everyone lots of love and a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: