Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Playlists - Road trip




Ok so I'm writing again.....

Part of preparation for a road trip (NYC to Wrightsville Beach, NC to Charleston, SC to Savannah, GA to Miami, FL) is making a playlist. I am a little crazy about my music and slightly obsessed with my ipod (which is one of the best inventions EVER as far as I am concerned). I have little doubt that my ipod was a key factor in me surviving so many business trips over the last few years. Screaming kids, chatty seat mates, flight delays - thankfully my ipod was able to grant me some reprieve from the insanity that is airports and airplanes.

So if anyone is interested, here is a selection of what will be playing in my car from NY to Miami, from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Moving - Supergrass
Jardin d'Eden - MC Solaar
Let Me Blow Ya Mind - Eve
Take It Off - The Donnas
Break You Off - The Roots
Wasting Time - Jack Johnson
Kiss - Prince
Monkey Gone to Heaven - Pixies
Live With Me - The Rolling Stones
Let's Take A Trip Together - Morphine
It's Ok, But Just This Once! - Gym Class Heroes
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Ms. Jackson - OutKast
Badfish - Sublime
Galang - MIA
Free - Donavan Frankenreiter & Jack Johnson
Feel Me Flow - Naughty By Nature
Get Up Stand Up - Bob Marley & The Wailers
Alive - Pearl Jam
Show Me A Little Shame - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Hard To Handle - The Black Crowes
Town To Town - G. Love And Special Sauce
Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
American Girl - Tom Petty

No comments: